If you are tasked with throwing a bachelor or bachelorette party, do it right and make it an awesome night for your friend or loved one to remember! Here are a few tips to help make it a memorable party!
1) Center the party around things that the bachelor/bachelorette like and enjoy! Do they like paintball, drinking, going out, grilling out? Incorporate their interests into the plans
2) Even if the bachelor/ette says not to go out of your way, do it anyway! They may not want to burden you with expenses, but as the bridal party and friends, it’s your job to make this a memorable night! Considering renting a party bus to add that extra fun touch to the party and provide safe transportation!
3) Get expenses figured out ahead of time so that it’s not awkward debating over who is paying for what the night-of. Everyone should chip-in to cover the bachelor or bachelorette’s fees
4) Consider a dress up theme, scavenger hunt or competition of some sort to add some competitiveness to the event. This can also be great for people who don’t know each other to get everyone acquainted and having fun from the start.
5) To add a little extra pizzazz, consider hiring an adult entertainer. Make sure you hire from a reputable company who will show up on time and provide classy fun!
Next time you’re planning a bachelor or bachelorette party in the Madison, WI area, be sure to hire Wisconsin Strippers!